I didn't manage to get pictures of my outfit yesterday, but I did (of course) manage to find plenty of time to read all my favorite blogs. Here's a mini roundup of what's in my Google Reader.
I love living vicariously through the shopping hauls of others. Julia picked up several great pieces this weekend, including a sequined top that I'd never have checked out on my own...but kinda think I love. Beauty + Fashion
Chelsea started a new job recently and got off on the right foot in this incredibly cute outfit. Love the combo of artsy/office appropriate. Bright Side Dweller
I've decided to commandeer Lilli's Etsy wish list and call it my own. Seriously, I'll take one of everything. Frocks & Frou Frou
One of my all-time favorite style mashups includes hyper-feminine pieces with tough-girl touches. Jay nails it in this tulle/blazer combo. Fatshionable
No comments:
Post a Comment