Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Carmakoma - Boost Your Carma

"Size is a number, confidence is a choice," fuels Carmakoma's short film in which a gorgeous Bombshell playfully starts her day with some really fabulous clothes (and hair...and makeup). I call this Bombshell eye-candy because it's always a boost to see a plus size woman depicted in film; especially when she's being shown as beautiful while going about her everyday business.



Carmakoma is a plus size brand that has mastered the utilitarian chic look. The line is largely comprised of black separates that, while styled on the site as very modern and edgy, could easily melt into a more feminine wardrobe. After combing through their spring Look Book, I've found no fewer than...oh, 75 pieces I'd like to play around with. Carmakoma has a massive sale going on now to clear the way for all these new spring items, so click here to shop now.

Stylish Curves pulled together a look at Carmakoma's Spring Look Book, so click here to check it out. But beware...you're going to be aching for spring to get here once you see all these cute clothes!

No comments: