Thursday, January 20, 2011

Whaaat?

Tina recently introduced me to a new blog, The Clothed Commuter, written by the very fun and funny Tiffany. She's refreshingly real and lacks the vanity that would prevent her from posting pictures of herself caught in the act of doing some funny things like dancing on the fireplace. Love that.

Tina, Kimberly and I decided to do a sort of homage to Tiffany by copying what Tina has dubbed her "farting in the fireplace" pose. Welcome to the blogging community, Tiffany. We already love ya!*

View the original here.
View Tina's homage here.
And here's mine...



Note - I don't have a fireplace, so I had to pose next to my own heating source...the wall furnace.



The Outfit:Gray sweatshirt blazer- Gap
Lace trim tunic - LucieLu
Leggings- Lane Bryant
Jeweled belt- Lane Bryant
Black kitten heels- Payless
Filigree earrings- Fred Flare
Cuff bracelet- Lia Sophia

*I was lazy and excerpted portions of this post from Tina's.

No comments: