As I mentioned last week, I need some help from you guys in packing my suitcase for the Curvy Revolution. I leave for Las Vegas on Feb 18th to join Lane Bryant, one of the key sponsors of the convention, as part of their media panel.
The weekend is packed full of workshops and fashion events, and the opportunity to meet lots of fellow Bombshells. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with some of my favorite bloggers like Aimee Madison and Maddy Figuera-Jones, and to meeting new women (bloggers and non-bloggers alike!).
Over the next couple of days, I'm going to show you two potential outfits and give you a run-down of the events to which I might wear one of them. You tell me which outfit you prefer, then I'll snap pictures of the winning outfits when I'm in Vegas.
The first day of the convention, I'm attending a Lane Bryant Team Curvy meet and greet at Mon Ami Gabi, followed by a Curvy Revolution welcome reception & the Miss Curve Competition (a runway modeling competition hosted by Rosie Mercado).
Here are the two options I'm deciding between:
Both are dresses from LucieLu. On the left is the Estelle dress*, a swingy cotton skirt joined to a silver and black foil bodice with a ruched elastic waistband. On the right is the denim cotton Tatum dress, featuring hip pockets and an exposed front zipper.
Both are cute options from one of my favorite labels, but which one should come with me to Las Vegas? Let me know your pick in the comments.
*The Estelle dress was a gift from LucieLu.
No comments:
Post a Comment